Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Minecraft Tag

 Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen!
I am quite sure most of you are familiar with the game I'm going to be doing a tag on. Obviously not everybody can relate to this or some people may not even know how Minecraft works but I strongly recommend giving it a try.
Feel free to use the tag. I randomly stumbled across on Youtube.

1. What is your favorite minecraft mob?
The Villager Mob! They are adorable and it is fun to trade emeralds for resources with them.


2. What is your favorite minecraft block?
Obsidian. This block consist of both my favorite colors, black and purple plus there is no collectible block stronger than obsidian.
 
3. Who are your favorite minecraft youtuber(s)?
TheNeoCubest. His videos are short and details with no intros that are annoying to listen to like most minecraft youtubers.
A link to his channel;
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNeoCubest/featured

4. Your favorite minecraft server?
 I have none actually. Haven't tried out any servers yet.

5. Favorite minecraft Wool/dye color?
 Black and brown. They add a better aesthetic to my pixelated wonderland that I call my house.


6. Favorite minecraft food?
Cooked Porkchops even though I hate killing the cute piggies :(
http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1210/2012-03-10_183506_1673708.jpg 
7. Creative or PVP?
Survival!

8. Your favorite ore?
9. Your favorite minecraft minigame?
Haven't played any yet.

10. Favorite minecraft biome?
The jungle biome!
Картинки по запросу Minecraft jungle

11. Favorite Peaceful mob?
The puppy

12. Favorite Harmful mob?
The slime! They are cute and the slime balls that you get when you kill them are really useful for redstone projects! 
 Картинки по запросу minecraft slime

13. Favorite Minecraft ANYTHING.
My favorite ANYTHING about minecraft would definitely be the atmosphere it provides me with. Never did I think a game with such less detail would give me such a different feeling as I travel through different locations, it's really brilliant if you'd ask me.

14. Cake or Cookie??
Cake!
15. Best Minecraft texture pack?
Faithful 32x32 Pack
Link to the same texture pack I use;
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/1223254-faithful-32x32-pack-update-red-cat-clay-1-8

16. Favorite Minecraft Mod?
I don't use mods but if I'd ever manage to buy a stronger computer I'd definitely get the Shaders Mod and the Mo'Creatures Mod 










17. Best Minecraft object that is under decorations or misc
The enchantment table! It's an upgrade for your game IN YOUR GAME!
18. Favorite minecraft spawn egg ( pattern not mob )
Картинки по запросу minecraft ocelot spawn egg

19. Favorite minecraft version?
1.8 + OBVIOUSLY
20. Favorite minecraft way to die.
Jumping off a tall cliff. You can feel the actual rush! 


Thank you for reading my blog, feel free to comment or share my blog post!
-Anjana

No comments:

Post a Comment